The Rotating Trophy For The All Mumbai Intercollegiate Festival PLANIT-E 2017-18
Click Here To View Certificate
NAAC - 2004
NAAC - 2011
Best College Award - 2011-12
Dr. (Mrs.) Beena S. Khemchandani, was awarded and honoured – NATIONAL EMINENT TEACHER EDUCATOR AWARD  conferred by The Indian Association of Teacher Education.
Distinguished College and Distinguished Principal Award 2017 - Given By Computer Society Of India
Awards Received by Principal Dr. Beena Shankar Khemchandani
- For outstanding achievement, International Institute of Educational and Management awarded “Rashtriya Vidya Saraswati Puraskar”
- National and International Compendium awarded, “Eminent Educationalist award” in recognition of outstanding performance
- “National Eminent teacher Educator Award” 2009 – Western zone conferred by Indian Association of Teacher Educators
- “Best Citizen’s of India” by International Publishing House
- “Best Principal Award” by Seva Sadan Trust
- “Star of Asia Award” International award by Global Achievers Foundation
- “Glory of Education Excellence Award” by National and International Compendium
- “Asia Pacific Achievers Award” by Indian Solidarity Council, Russia
- Distinguished College and Distinguished Principal Award 2017 - Given By Computer Society Of India
- Member of IQAC, Department of Education University of Mumbai
- Chairman, Board of Studies, University of Mumbai
- Member, Academic Council University of Mumbai
- Member of Scrutinizing committee for giving affiliation to different colleges
- Convener of a number of committees at University level including Examination, LIC (B.Ed Colleges and B.Ed Special Colleges-Mentally Retarted), M.Ed syllabus committee etc.
- Nominated by V.C. for various committees such as committee for interview of Principals and Lecturers in different colleges of Mumbai University
- Resource person at orientation and refresher courses conducted by various Universities
- Coordinator-PIC of IGNOU B.Ed. and MA(Education)
- Member on Management Committee – Kendriya Vidyalya Ambernath
- Course material development information –Details are given in staff information
- University Examination work details
- Syllabus revision details
- Teaching academic plan details
Meeting with Prof. Santosh Panda regarding NCTE Norms
Students participated in Udaan Festival organized by Department of Life long learning & Extension University of Mumbai. Students won 1st prize in Skit Competition (2 skits), 1st & 2nd prize for poster competition.
Harsha Wadhwa got Gold Medal from University of Mumbai in 2013-14 - Felicitation by Dr. Anil Kakodkar
Pooja Maji bagged Gold Medal in the Carom event organized by University of Mumbai in year 2011-12
Asmita Naidu - National Level Silver Medal - Karate
1st Prize in "Shot Put" at District Level sports meet organised by DIET, Thane. 2014-15.
First Prize in Poster Competition
Various educational institutions affiliated to SSC, ICSE, CBSE Board Schools and Colleges affiliated to Mumbai University and other Unaided Colleges send their information, brochure, employment notification to the college. This information is displayed on the notice board. Some institutions conduct Campus interviews and some institutions call the students to their institutions for interview. The placement cell in-charges coordinate the activity every year.
Exchange of Faculty
With the co-operation of faculty from other departments and colleges (St. Xavier’s Institute of Education) faculty is being invited for enriching the knowledge of student teachers and faculty. Our college staff also render ……… Students get opportunity to interact and expand their horizon of knowledge.
College publishes peer reviewed biannual journal i.e. “Innovations in Teacher Education- A Road Map”, with ISSN – 0975-4989 for scholarly communication.