Constitution of IQAC
|1||Dr. Aruna Aryamittara Singh (I/c Principal)||Chairperson|
|2||Mr. Sanjay V. Dabrai||
Members from the Management
|3||Dr. R. M. Rajpal|
|4||Mr. Haresh Rupani||
Nominee from the Local Society
|5||Dr. Gopi Shamnani|
|6||Dr. Dnyaneshwar Bhamare||
Nominee from the Teaching Staff
|7||Dr. Renuka Shewkani|
|8||Dr. Heena Wadhwani|
|9||Dr. Mary Varghese|
|10||Dr. Rukmini Jamdar|
|11||Mr. P. Arul Pragasam|
|12||Mr. Liladhar Potdar||Nominee from Non-Teaching|
|13||Mrs. Kiran Manglani||Nominee from the Alumni|
|14||Dr. Rajkumari Punjabi||Coordinator of IQAC|
To make quality the defining element of higher education in India through a combination of self and external quality evaluation, promotion and sustenance initiatives.
- To arrange for periodic assessment and accreditation of institutions of higher education or units thereof, or specific academic programmes or projects.
- To stimulate the academic environment for promotion of quality of teaching-learning and research in higher education institutions.
- To encourage self-evaluation, accountability, autonomy and innovations in higher education.
- To undertake quality-related research studies, consultancy and training programmes.
- To collaborate with other stakeholders of higher education for quality evaluation, promotion and sustenance.
To promote the following core values among the HEIs of the country:
- Contributing to National Development
- Fostering Global Competencies among Students
- Inculcating a Value System among Students
- Promoting the Use of Technology
- Quest for Excellence